[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Stacking, Spawncamping and You

Stacking, Spawncamping and You

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Ayeaka » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Fenriswulfdemon » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:49 pm

It seems class choice comes up quite often, so why not make a plug-in to limit the amount of each class per team? I know that the Slaughterhouse servers do that for pyros and engees, though they also have 32 persons servers and need to limit the amount.
Fenriswulfdemon

Postby NikkyVix » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:58 pm

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Ayeaka » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:41 am

And you're usually going to have a better shot if your team knows what they're doing.

IE, I'd rather have four people that are best as sniper trying to play sniper, than have four people playing a class we need, that they have ABSOLUTELY no idea how to use. Same goes for any other class.

That's one of the biggest reasons I tried to play all of the classes at the start. I've learned quickly which ones I'm best at (Medic, Engineer, Pyro) and which ones I can play, either for general fun, or in a pinch, as needed (soldier, spy, sniper, scout, etc,) as well as which classes I should avoid like the plague. (Heavy, Demo)

Ultimately, I still see TF2 as JUST a game. Just something to have fun with. So if I think that playing scout on that map is going to be a LOT more fun than following a bunch of particularly whiny players (the kind that scream when they lose a single HP) as medic...

I'm going to. I might not be the best scout in the world, but while I want to help my team, I also want to have fun.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Makaze » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Makaze

Postby Purplecat » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby pablofiasco » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:20 pm

pablofiasco

Postby Ayeaka » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:39 am

Frau Chimäre~