Donation Perks up for consideration perhaps?

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Yibs » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:31 pm

First off, hello TFP! I'm relatively new here and I've been on and off Server 4 for a month's time now. TFP #4 however is usually at full player capacity whenever I'm online, and not only that but I have yet to find a place when I can give back to TFP with donations. So I was thinking, could server donors have the ability to join full servers? I've done this on another server (TF2Newbs) in the past and it was a great way of not only helping the server operators pay for their server fees, but also alleviating the looong wait time for a player slot to be open.
If an admin/server op could consider this, it would be very much appreciated :D.
Yibs

Postby SiGe » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:03 pm

Well - I heavily doubt that will happen!
And if 4 is on full capacity, we have more than just that one - too bad nobody uses the others tho :/
SiGe

Postby Purplecat » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:22 am

Yeah, there is no plans for accepting donations.

Besides I find it reserved slots a little awkward, since you will run into situations more where teams are uneven due to the extra player within a reserved slot. The game got no queuing system, so there is sadly no way to prioritize certain players to join either.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Return to Team Fortress 2