[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Furry Pound competitive teams

Furry Pound competitive teams

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby snow » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:20 pm

Hai, snow here - and I am currently considering setting up a competitive team for the Furry Pound community. It would not be a super serious team, just to have a bit of fun together, maybe even take it further if it's successful?

But first things first, we need the players for these teams (the heart, soul and... other things...). So, here is my proposition - if you are interested in the possibility of playing in one of these teams, simply comment;
-Your Steam name
-Where you are from
-What your preferred class is
-How often you play Team Fortress
(you won't be judged on this :3)

Thanks, and I hope to see you playing in the future! ^~^
-snow
snow

Postby yumii » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:11 am

Saw this dead post and was just curious if this ever happened or if you plan to attempt to try it again. If so, I'd be interesting in joining.
yumii

Postby Sicmendor » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:31 am

I'm interested. I have been solo queueing in the comp beta and I got tired to get a win/lose rate at pure randomness (I'm only 16% of the team, the other percent depends on my teammates), I'm stuck playing with random pubs that rotates every time that I enter a queue.

- Sicmendor Darkaxe (you can find me easily in the TFP group for obvious reasons).
- Spain (Europe)
- Scout, then Medic.
- It depends (right now at least once perweek)
Sicmendor

Return to Team Fortress 2