[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Admin Complaint

Admin Complaint

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Catmario » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 am

An admin named purplecat temp-banned me
I will wait it out I don't care what happens but I was trying to have fun
Anyway the thing is people were being drunk although that may not have a reason for it and I was playing as a scout it was said that I had three warnings all though I only got one in which I went into spectator mode so that the I could get into another team although I wasn't in it for long I'll give that to him anyway because it is a cheap move

Anyway I ended up getting kicked when I ended up shooting at a spy who was in our team while trying to shoot other people which apparently gave him away I re-joined and asked what I did that time and he ended up saying, "There's a difference between using the scattergun and trying to get a spy killed" When I said something in protest he then temp-banned me. (The spys name was shark slippers if you want to validate that he thought I ruined his disguise by accidentally shooting at him as a scout)

He ended up taking full control of the situation and anyone that tried to say that the ban was unnecessary was put down at the threat of being banned themselves.

As of now I'm a bit ticked at this so you can take it either way, whether you support me or not is dependent on your choice I just have to say that I think its unfair.

Thanks for your time and have a good day.
Catmario

Postby Purplecat » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:25 pm

You're lodging the complaint against the wrong guy. I didn't ban you. Just wanting to note that. :P
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Kellervo » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:12 pm

I'm a shaaark
I'm a shaaark!
You know what to do. :v
Kellervo

Postby Catmario » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Thank you for clarifying that for me like I said this was probably a product of my own rage that didn't allow me to see the situation clearly so once again thank you for clarifying that. Its the next day and now I feel bad about it so if you want to you can take this off.

Also, at least from what I remember, I still did the same thing on either team until I was told not to use the bat but that's just from my memory, but once again this could just be a product of my rage
Catmario

Return to Team Fortress 2