[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Pubfags

Pubfags

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Dark Lucario » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:29 pm

Is anyone else getting sick of them? That and the new new people that are showing up.
Dark Lucario

Postby Purplecat » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:31 pm

Well that's what the EU server is for.

On the other hand, I don't mind pubfags. But more admins keeping them in control when things go out of hand would help. :/
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Doom » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:33 pm

I don't mind new people. Both for the fact that there'll always be a influx and a constant hate for them will make you sound elitist. However, I really hate the ANNOYING pubfags. The ones who are clueless; and either enter without expecting lots of talking, furriness, or those who just installed the game a couple minutes ago.
Doom

Postby Purplecat » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:36 pm

The "just installed the game" kind tend to have a "?" avatar. But having a auto-kick that is avatar-based (if that's even possible) might be a little bit elitist as well. :P
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Arcalane » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:39 am

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Purplecat » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:31 am

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby strider_orion » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:35 pm

Don't be hatin' the new folks on the server. Shunning the new folks is not only elitist but you could be scaring off some cool folks that could become part of the community. Granted there's a 70% chance of retardation with new folks, but just give them some time. Besides, the new folks make great cannon fodder (or headshot fodder for those snipefags out there). We could use some more redshirts because I'm getting tired of having to scrape my ass up off the floor with a stick when Doom, and Red Eye are in game :B
ಠ_ಠ
strider_orion

Postby Mortician175 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:23 pm

fucking winbombs lawl. But yar, some pubbers can be quite annoying especially the ones that come in and start spamming hlss but then thats what the almighty mute button is for. OR if some of the admins would grow a pair and use the kick/ban hammer on them. :3 but thats just one persons opinion
Mortician175

Postby NikkyVix » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:32 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Purplecat » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:49 am

Most of the time when it goes out of hand, turning alltalk seems to work best from what I seen, especially when there's lots of people doing it at the same time. :/ I mute the worst offenders (the ones who think playing 5 minutes music with no warning is fun), but it's still too noisy at times.

I play way better when I can actually hear the footsteps of the enemy you know.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Next

Return to Team Fortress 2