[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Pubfags

Pubfags

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby RumRunner » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:58 pm

Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Mortician175 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:03 pm

well i know it seperates us Nikky but when admins are giving 3 or 4 warnings to each person who does something thats a big NAY NAY on the server its like uhhhh? kick/ban hammer please already, and that makes other pubfags go omg lawl they talk all they want and dont do anything lawllawlawl atleast thats what ive seen, arcalane however and doom, its like oh your annoying *kick to the ass and balls* AWAY WITH YOU FOUL PUBFAG DAEMON SPAWN!!!!!
Mortician175

Postby NikkyVix » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 pm

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Bio » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:32 pm

I've got no beef with new players to the server. It's always quite nice to see some new faces. The people that purposely mic spam or are 'anti-furry' for the sake of it pisses me off. Of course, I just say nothing about it and let the admins do their work on those cretins.
AKA SiRK/Felsirk

Bio

Previous

Return to Team Fortress 2