[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Am I weird for doing this in game?

Am I weird for doing this in game?

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Makaze » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:27 pm

Okay, my side wins, the exercise in psychological warfare and sowing the seeds of opposing team frustration known as humiliation is starting. Am I wrong for letting those who survive go, and getting grumpy when certain team mates *YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE SCOUNDREL* bitch at me for letting them go?

Just wondering if I'm the only one who's like okay we won, good enough :D

Makaze

Postby FyreFlareon » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:45 pm

In my experience, when a team loses some large battle, they lose it because they all die. I never see like.. one or two left that suddenly decide to run away. They usually keep fighting, and die accordingly. Those that do step back or run away usually run out of weapons range to be killed anyway.
FyreFlareon

Postby Purplecat » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:06 pm

Well, anyone you kill in humiliation apparently doesn't count toward records/achievements if I recall.

So it's not like the kills in humiliation matters. It's supposed to be humiliating, and it's always fun to play hide and seek in the 15 seconds or so it lasts.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Echoen » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:33 pm

I agree! Hide and seek.

EXCEPT YOU DIE.
Echoen

Postby Fenriswulfdemon » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:53 pm

Fenriswulfdemon

Postby Mina » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:12 pm

I really don't think its weird todo that - i like it when you can taunt em an they can't do anything about it XP

Though mostly it depends on how dramatic the mood is when a round ends for me, if the match was a real pushover of a win i mostly just won't bother - though if its dramatic an victorious feelin i'll clear out the immediate area an then i like there bein the leftovers to stand there an feel bad about losing :P
Mina

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:32 pm

Angry_Squirrel

Postby Fenriswulfdemon » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:13 pm

Fenriswulfdemon

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:25 pm

You may be right on that recently-changed theory. I know it still increases your score during humiliation, but as for that actually counting towards stats/records? ...I have no clue. Then again, I don't exactly break any of my records regularly nowadays anyways XD
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Makaze » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 am

Makaze

Next

Return to Team Fortress 2