[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Flood of N00bs!

Flood of N00bs!

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Sekh765 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:16 am

Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby MASTERFURRYX » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:58 pm

I still think TF2 Free 2 play was a bad idea to let new users to have the freedom to play the game.
I was killed in the honor of Golden wrench #60.
TF2 Backpack: http://www.tf2items.com/id/MASTERFURRYX
MASTERFURRYX

Postby Oktoberwolf » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Oktoberwolf

Postby Zerethon » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Going to jump in with my .02 (After not posting for how long? :lol: )

We do, Verily, Need a "Group only" server again (Perhaps 2, a custom-map rotation one and a clone of #4)

While i don't *MIND* Free players (I do join random servers a lot with the start playing button) i would like the ability to play purely with group members/Das regs without them from time to time

-Z (Chef Excellence, typically)
Zerethon

Postby Sultry Skunk » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:38 pm

I, for one, welcome our new Free to Play Brothers.

A welcome fresh round of players! Yes! They are bad right now! Yes, some are trolls. Yes, it means it might be harder to play on our favorite servers.

but weren't was all scrubs at some point? Weren't we all scrambling to get into TFP at some point? In the history of ever have we ever been new to a game?

The answer is yes. Some of us got good fast. Some of us just happen to find that Skillmomen can win at everything (Niko). :P

But the point is... we shouldn't RAEG at the new people. We should embrace them until they are obvious trolls then boot them.
Sultry Skunk

Postby Nezumi » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 am

New users, good.
Old users with new accounts hacking, bad.
New users thinking it's funny to troll the furries, bad, and worse because they're taking a slot from someone who wants to play that will get along.
Perhaps we could have public servers and group only servers? Or group only nights and public days or something? XD
If I have a team that can cover me, I have a team I can cover.
Nezumi

Postby Teddytiger » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:14 pm

I would like to add my two cents.

I know Server 3 is a general screw-around server, with the wacky maps.

However, it has been getting progressivly worse with a lot more trolls, specifically ones who set up sentries in front of the other Spawn, Spawncamp, and some of the other troll-worthy acts. We have asked these folks repeatedly to stop, even with threats of bringing in admins, we get basically a STFU or a furry-related insult.

I would be all for taking the TFP Servers off of the main list, personally.
If you plan on kicking a tiger in it's ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with it's teeth...
Teddytiger

Previous

Return to Team Fortress 2