New server for TFP?

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Ry~ » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:49 pm

I would very much like to add my server; 70.33.186.214:27018 to TFP's series.
It is new, and i have been recently setting it up, already a few people play on it.
It would be a new kind of fun server from 9; where admins would have the power to stop people ruining it and using the excuse that TF2 is srs bznz. many times i have been told to go do such things in my own server, so now i have, and there are many people i know who enjoy doing the same.

I would add to it anything that TFP require for it to a one of the series, having my server as TFP #10 would be a great honour for me. i always loved TFP's servers. If it wasnt for them, i would of never played TF2.

Thanks, Ry.
Ry~

Postby Sekh765 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Heya, we talked about the idea yesterday, but currently our servers sit around 50 - 75% capacity on any given day, unless it is a valve update week. We aren't really looking to expand our current server basis yet, since we aren't really capping out these days, but if we are, we've got your name marked down for future reference. Thank you for the offer though.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Ry~ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 am

Okay, thanks for considering it. i didnt really mean this server to simply add your capacity, but more to add something you dont have right now, like i said, a fun server where people ruining mini-events could be dealt with.
Ry~

Return to Team Fortress 2