[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - "General" TFP Server Config

"General" TFP Server Config

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Teddytiger » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:23 am

For any of the Server Admins, I would like to create and run a local LAN Dedicated server, something I can bring with me to LAN Parties in particular, and I was wondering if there was a "General" config that one of the admins could let me have, or let me know where I could find the particular set of Plugins that all of the servers use? I won't be bringing this server 'Live' on the internet, can't afford to host it for the time being.

Thanks!

Teddy
If you plan on kicking a tiger in it's ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with it's teeth...
Teddytiger

Postby Purplecat » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:18 am

For a server that just started, a empty config and the standard set plugins that Sourcemod have should suffice. I find it to be bit of a mistake to start with premade configuration, since you know less how it's set up (and everything is set to sane defaults).
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Teddytiger » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:12 am

If you plan on kicking a tiger in it's ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with it's teeth...
Teddytiger

Return to Team Fortress 2