[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Eurofurence Meetup

Eurofurence Meetup

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Purplecat » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby draconigen » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:14 pm

draconigen

Postby STrRedWolf » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby STrRedWolf » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 am

Hmmm... just by using Travelocity, it's ranging from $1000 to $3500 US depending on the carrier (Continental is EXPENSIVE). So reserving $2000 wasn't too bad of a guess, but I'll aim higher. Hotel is currently $136 US/night (round up to $150 incase the dollar falls against the Euro), 4 nights, $600. Assume another $75 for train tickets.... I'll assume $2500 US for now.
STrRedWolf

Postby draconigen » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:42 am

You should consider booking your room in the main hotel. Several reasons for that, but the most important reason besides your comfort, is that you support the hard work Nightfox has done, to ensure us a "cheap" place in such an expensive hotel. Because of people coming to EF, but not booking in the main hotel, we now have this situation with Non-EF guests roaming the hotel. We'll see how that works out in about 20 days.

Anyway. Trust me, I've been in a overflow hotel. It's the difference between entering the elevator every morning and being welcomed with "Bark", "Woof" or "Rawr there" and feeling amongst your kind, -- or just with a strange look and nothing else. Or a smile and a welcome at the reception, instead of a "Hi. What do you want?" along a "Why the hell did hotel management allowed those fuckers to book here?!"-face.
draconigen

Postby DrJones » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:53 pm

-Jonesy
Steam: DrJones
Live: Bloobunni
FA and LJ: jonesybunny
DrJones

Postby STrRedWolf » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 pm

STrRedWolf

Postby skunkfox » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Draconigen do me a favor when you get there if you would, Give Nightfox a hug and then call that fuzzy Nighty for me if ya would. If Night remembers me that poor soul will turn three shades of crimson and go "ARG!!!!!" Old in-joke so not gonna explain it.

SkunkFox... Still tormenting poor con directors and staff from around the world! :lol:
"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby draconigen » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:07 am

draconigen

Previous

Return to Team Fortress 2