[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Hnnngh... (For any good Sniper players.)

Hnnngh... (For any good Sniper players.)

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby iller » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:18 am

As entertaining as that may be, it'll never be a reliable tactic until they give us GRU's. But Many soldiers are already improvising by utilizing the OP'dness of the Equalizer with the go-anywhere accessibility of the gunboats. It's never been easier to sneak up on and 1-hit a sniper.
iller

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 am

Meh, if they pay attention they can probably still manage by using the god damn critkri.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby iller » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:37 am

My in-game avatar requires me to get most of my kills by dispensing Jarate Chops
iller

Postby Draco18s » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Draco18s

Postby Benawi » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:55 am

im Sniper only im rank 10 of the 18k players on the MH server...soooo

just bodyshot those fu-eep-
nah just hide scope wait -keep walking- and just shoot em
i mean much people complain and whine about ''bodyshots'' but a kill is a kill ''>_>
how are you supposed to kill someone under a bridge when his head is covered ._____.

tip : keep walking
they aim whit the normal pointer then scope and run awey
OR

they have a demn script ( put key togheter ) when i press fire it scope's first then it fire ( just a example )
Benawi

Postby Zerethon » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:07 pm

^This, i bodyshot when i do play rifle sniper JUST to make people angry

Most of the time i just Jaratearrow people

Also: Eyelander is actually VERY VERY good if you can aim with the pill launcher, just hit them with a pillbomb and shieldcharge+sword for the kill, extra health, and the glowing eye, works wonders against snipers, soldiers, and OCCASIONALLY a heavy if you charge down on them from above where it's less likely to die from the minigun

The mistake most demos make with it is that they use it as a primary, instead of a backup

As for getting better at sniper/countering quickscopers, play pyro a while, get good at reflect and ambush

Why? it teaches you good prediction, if you KNOW where and what they are going to do, they're entirely too easy to counter
Zerethon

Postby MaskedJackal » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:41 pm

I think the OP wants advice on how to beat them when playing as a sniper himself.
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby Zerethon » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:06 am

Zerethon

Postby Zareth » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Could someone lock this? =x

2 days of modern warfare 2 Ground War and Domination, go onto tf2, bagging faces left and right. (TF2 is so slow compared to MW2 =p)
Zareth

Previous

Return to Team Fortress 2