[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Compiling a frag movie, need some other folks =o!

Compiling a frag movie, need some other folks =o!

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Adaro » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:21 am

A Dancing Rhymenocerous
Adaro

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:01 pm

God, seriously? Who gives a fuck (other than you) if it's kills from a pub server or from a "tourney match" sure there's a skill difference but if he wants to make a video (or have someone else make it) then let him, just don't watch it yourself and don't be such an ass about it.
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Gami » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Gami

Postby Sekh765 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Draco18s » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:41 pm

Draco18s

Postby SilverWolf » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:50 pm

did anyone say "Pub Frag" and "good" in the same sentence?

SilverWolf

Postby Draco18s » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:33 am

I'm thinking that guy was botting, those were very impressive kills, especially considering he was swapping weapons so fast as to start with the shotgun, swap the flamethrower, bounce a rocket, and swap to the flaregun before the rocket impacted for a kill.
Draco18s

Postby SilverWolf » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:13 am

I'm pretty good with the airblast myself but obviously still need to time some things right that are rare these days, like Huntsman arrows and Sandman balls.

those two play on UKCS usually, they pratically invented the concept of Airblast Pyros being better than the regular ones (along with Don Newman), plus i've seen alot of players who on the other hand play competitively that usually do the trick with the shotgun, normally you see Soldiers do this but it's obviously more noticeable on the pyro since he has a short-range weapon when compared to the soldier's Rocket Launcher, it's also the main reason why I stopped using the Flare Gun for once, because the shotgun albeit not being the best at long ranges like the flare gun, it has a higher damage output, considering most of the pellets hit of course.
SilverWolf

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Yeah, main purpose of the flaregun is to be an annoyance by igniting people from a distance. If you're wanting to actually kill people, use the shotgun.
Mr. Munchlax

PreviousNext

Return to Team Fortress 2