[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New Hacker Identified: spyman john

New Hacker Identified: spyman john

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Drakis » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:48 pm

i joined server #2 today and joined blue, and found out everyone was bitching about someone on red hacking... so when i got killed by him, i checked him out and started recording a demo of it...

it started with him being a sniper and perfect headshotting everyone who walked through the door on arena sawmill, and then he perfectly tracked and headshotted scouts and pyros at close range.

i started recording when he swapped to scout, and he tracked perfectly with the FAN and pistol (demo #1)

and then he went spy and starter to jump-snipe over obstacales using the ambasador (demo #2) and this also shows his perfect tracking while he jump-crouches, and the only reason he didnt do better is the inherant inaccuract of the ambasador

link to zip with the two .dem files

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uxyzknnztwk

i didnt know where else to post this and i dont have any admins on my friend list.
Drakis

Postby MaskedJackal » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Ah yes, HIM. He's also used the names "A FAT ORK", "A PESKY ORK", and "GOD EMPEROR BILLY MAYS". He's been trolling server 4 for the past few weeks now, and all of my friends that have played with me recently have complained about him. =/
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby Dr. Furry » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:22 pm

if the servers run on source mod, isn't it simple as adding him to the permanent ban list?
Dr. Furry

Postby Jinx » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Jinx

Postby NikkyVix » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:09 am

Thank you, Drakis.

For future reference, please take a peek at this spanking new thread on what to do about reporting troublemakers.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby miniskunk » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:49 am

Finally! I have been watching him hoping to catch him in the act but he is a smart hacker. Always turned off his hack when someone goes into spec. I knew sooner or later he will get sloppy and get recorded. Good riddance. He was a real smart ass smack talker.
miniskunk

Return to Team Fortress 2