TFP League

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Amethyst_Lynx » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:24 pm

We have a lot of hard core TF2 players in TFP, so I was wondering if there was any interest in setting up a weekly competitive league or something similar for TF2. They could register their teams on the forums, and maybe we could set aside a server once a week for league play.
Amethyst_Lynx

Postby NikkyVix » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:14 am

If any number of players wishe to do something like that, just feel free to get together (and of course post here to let us know) and we'll discuss whether we'll support that. But at this moment I see no reason why it can't be considered.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Leif » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm all for it, if you think I'm good enough. I have on and off days, though I usually manage to consistently place in the top 3 or so on my team. Gimme a holler on Steam, a PM here, or keep this thread going if it's going to happen, I'm in.

EDIT: Grammar fix'd.
Leif

Postby SilverWolf » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:22 pm

I think this is actually a good idea, though PUGs (Pick-up Games) would be simpler to make and organize than weekly leagues, since all it's needed are 12 players and a server with competitive rules/config. Since competitive games require a nice dosage of communication between the team members, I believe it could actually strengthen the relationship between the players.

In short, I'm all up for it.
SilverWolf

Return to Team Fortress 2