[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - The Death Penalty

The Death Penalty

For Political Discussion. This is another definite "Keep it Civil" area; Respect others' perspectives if debate happens.

Postby Ferto12 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:26 am

I saw Nuke's topic about political stances, and wanted to ask people about their specific beliefs regarding the death penalty without steering it off-topic.

So, is the death penalty, in times of peace (AKA this isn't about court marshals), morally right?
Ferto12

Postby Mortician175 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:43 am

Firing Squad, Quick, cost effective, relatively painless, and id say a hell of alot more Dignifying rather than being strapped into a chair or slab and either electrocuted or pumped full of painful and deadly chemicals. Yea youd proably feel the first bullets but at that point from the pain you go into shock annnnd your down for the count.

But honestly, i feel the death penalty is nessecary because think about it chaps and chapettes. Lets do a bit of an example!

*Random guy (or in some cases women) A runs into house and Stabs or rapes Random Person B*

*Random guy A is caught by the police who didnt take 5 fucking hours to get to the scene and sent to prison rather than having his cock cut off if he raped random person B*

*Enter a dozen other insane attention hungry twats who didnt get enough hugs from mummy or daddy and they think in their psychotic brains "hey that guy didn't get killed, he only has to go to prison for life (or if in some cases only a few years because they have a good fucking lawyer) and has to be someones bitch or sugar daddy, or in some peoples case here... JAIL BAIT!!! (no names mentioned you know who you are :3)*

Now what should have happened here is the fucker should have been found guilty, taken out behind a shed to a firing squad, giving a cigarette and turned into a bullet magnet. in which case! this should be the killer(s) thoughts.

*oh shit he just got fucking shot to bits ive got a choice between killing and probably being caught and lined up on a wall and shot or live the rest of my insane life*

Oh and insanity or mental problems and blaming video games.... NOT.... AN.... EXCUSE.... FOR...... MURDER.
The only way id accept Mental instability as an excuse is if the guy had multiple personalities. beyond that i cant really think of anything else.

But all this is one persons opinion, im eager to see others.
Mortician175

Postby Ferto12 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:57 pm

Ferto12

Postby Mortician175 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:23 pm

Not all psycho's are not unaware of their psychosis dip shit. this is a forum for opinions, not flaming others opinions or examples so heres to you deusch bag *gives him the single digit salute.*
Mortician175

Postby Ferto12 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:13 pm

Ferto12

Postby Witchiebunny » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:29 pm

Witchiebunny

Postby Doom » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:38 pm

I'm all for it; however, I see life in prison as a worse sentence than the Death Penalty. I'm actually not one for heavy law-breakers either; I could care less if the worst of the worst were used in experiments or in a gladiator-style arena that's broad-casted on TV with loads of advertisements. :u
Doom

Postby Cpt. Nuke » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:23 am

Cpt. Nuke

Postby Bio » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:06 am

I'll keep my opinion short and bitter: Neccessary. Imagine if Hitler was sent to jail. Would you rather have him have a life sentence with a chance of appeal or an excecution? Not everyone deserves a second chance.

in b4 Godwin's law
AKA SiRK/Felsirk

Bio

Postby Spotty Hyena » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:28 pm

To be honest, it depends on the charges or crime/s they comited. If serious enough (such as child paedophilia, child abuse, etcetc) like that, then I agree whole-heartedly that they should face the death penalty. HOWEVER, EXTREME cases such as those would be the only charges that would make someone face the death penalty. Anything else, let them rot in prison, is my honest opinion on the matter.
Spotty Hyena

Next

Return to Politics