[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - May 29, 2009 update: Valve caving in...

May 29, 2009 update: Valve caving in...

Post any TF2-related news here.

Postby Purplecat » Sat May 30, 2009 11:50 am

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Sat May 30, 2009 3:05 pm

See, this works. I lacked only two unlockables with this update, and had the last two within an hour of playing. I don't mind the hats being ultra-rare drops. I *like* that. I just don't want the new toys we get tempted with over the course of a week to be completely random drops from a system that may/may not work.
...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Postby Purplecat » Sat May 30, 2009 3:54 pm

I winded up having to delete some of my unlockables to get the space. I had five FAN, Nataschas, backburners and dead ringers. I deleted one of them each I think and I winded up having a slot extra.

The game does give you a chanche to clear up your inventory when you get too many items that dosen't fit the inventory.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Elrabin » Sun May 31, 2009 9:16 pm

I'm glad they did this. I had found only Jarate with the drop system.

So in one fell swoop i got every single spy and sniper unlock because just by playing casually i'd gotten enough achievements to hit milestone 3 for both.

<3 huntsman, jarate and cloak and dagger.
Elrabin

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sun May 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Due to me only being able to play on this shitty laptop. The only thing I've been able to get through the achievments is the ambassador. I do like it though. :D
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby iller » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:07 am

iller

Return to News