[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Should have put money on it...

Should have put money on it...

Post any TF2-related news here.

Postby Ayeaka » Wed May 20, 2009 6:03 am

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Sekh765 » Wed May 20, 2009 8:51 am

Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Wed May 20, 2009 12:21 pm

The Ambassador is a weapon I'll simply have to use before I call it's worth. Based on what we know it sounds like the Revolver will become a more defensive, use-while-retreating weapon and the Ambassador will be used more offensively, particularly when the Spy has the upper hand or element of surprise.
...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Postby Arcalane » Wed May 20, 2009 12:57 pm

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z » Wed May 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Wow, I even had an idea for a revolver that allowed you to "charge" perfectly accurate shots for good damage but you had to remain still for a time, posted it ages ago on the steam forums. It's nice to believe that Valve's unlock choices sound like what you proposed ]X8D This could be a nice weapon, I'll definitely be giving it a lot of play time.
CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z

Postby Helios » Wed May 20, 2009 2:58 pm

I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Pitchblack » Wed May 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Damn, this thing is less like a sniper rifle in a revolver and more like a rifled musket in a revolver. Wow.
*They stand in my road
.....The mad, ancient nasty things
.......... tell them MOVE! or else!*
Pitchblack

Postby NikkyVix » Wed May 20, 2009 9:38 pm

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Purplecat » Wed May 20, 2009 9:52 pm

I try to be informative about what's going on as long alltalk isn't on (the speech bubble ruins the disguise), but it's about figuring what information is relevant or not. If I see a uber pair going and i'm unable to take them down right away, I usually try to inform my team. I usually try to tell my team if I know if the team have any teleporters. Of course, the team also have to show they care about what I blabber about.

Communication is a great but underappecited thing. Sometimes, I have a easier time to kill the heavy than the medic in a heavy and medic pair... so I just kill the heavy and let my teammates handle the paranoid medic. Heavies are rarely as paranoid for some reason...

I usually ask other spies to on some maps, at least have the primary goal to take out their teleporters.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Ayeaka » Wed May 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

PreviousNext

Return to News