[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - June 27th - PYROMAINA UPDATE LIVE

June 27th - PYROMAINA UPDATE LIVE

Post any TF2-related news here.

Postby Wulfie » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:49 am

Wulfie

Postby Purplecat » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:08 am

I like the balance changes. Came as a surprise too, took them awhile too (the split equalizer). I have a feeling most would wind up using the escape plan though.

The pyroland vision is FABULOUS. On the other hand, Server plugins broke. So I am not a happy admin (even if it's not technically Valve's fault).
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Nursemouse » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 pm

I'm pretty happy with the balance changes too. Not sure how to take the increased flamethrower damage though...

And pyrovision is pretty odd. I don't think I'm going to use it. It does make dark areas appear brighter I noticed
Nursemouse

Postby Jinx » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Jinx

Postby Sekh765 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:05 am

My only problem is the new scout Shotgun. It seems like it has one too many debuffs. You start off incredibly slow, you deal drastically reduced damage even on a full meat shot, and you can't jump if you want to retain your ability to escape. Even when you get moving at the really high speed, the idea seems to be to run circles around someone shooting, but your shots do so little damage in practice, and you don't have like, the FAN/Sodapopper fast shot, that you end up being really obnoxious but not killing anyone.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Salen Stormwing » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 am

Quick-Fix is best for the mobile medic who wants to tag along with a rocket/sticky jumper. It really allows for some nice mobility when you coordinate with someone, like I did last night where me and a Soldier jumped up onto the enemy's 2Fort battlements and surprised them with a dumpster Soldier + Medic tagteam.

I don't think it works with flare-jumping though. Or maybe I just didn't notice the effect.
Salen Stormwing

Postby Jinx » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:49 am

Played a game earlier as quick-fix medic tied to a sticky-jumper caber demo. Funniest game I've ever played.
Jinx

Return to News