[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - December 15th - THE AUSTRALIAN CHRISTMAS UPDATE

December 15th - THE AUSTRALIAN CHRISTMAS UPDATE

Post any TF2-related news here.

Postby Wulfie » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:38 am

Last edited by Wulfie on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wulfie

Postby Owy Kiox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Butt medic + The Phlogistnator = sounds like the pyro update all over again.

Soo going to try this just to see if it will be as overpowered as it sounds. and to enjoy some rapeage while I'm at it
Owy Kiox

Postby Jinx » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Why would you need a medic if you can refill your health with the Phlogistinator? :P Speaking of medics... this update seems to shout that Valve no longer likes the medic class :cry: Actually I don't see the new weapons as that big of a deal thankfully, pyros will probably still keep to the Axtinguisher and the engineer is usually never in a situation to attack medics. cp_foundary looks like it could be really cool, the new industrialized environment certainly looks neat. The map has twelve achievements though? Seems kind of excessive for one map...
Jinx

Postby Owy Kiox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Owy Kiox

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Oh look, another ridiculous engie primary with no downsides. -.-

And the pyro weapons don't even make sense...

God dammit valve, why do they keep doing this Dr. Gordborts shit, it always results in the most retarded weapons.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Salen Stormwing » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:54 pm

I like how the Engie Wrench is like playing "Old School TF2", no moving your stuff around, but as a bonus, here, go back to spawn FREE. Drop entrance 'porter, get metal, place exit 'porter, teleport to home, build stuff there while folks use your new 'porter system. And if you get in trouble, take out wrench, click Alt! BLOOP!

At the very least, it'll eliminate running back to spawn for more metal.

But no compression blast flamethrower? Murf. :?
Salen Stormwing

Postby Sekh765 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:42 pm

I just hope the new wrench has a loud sound when you use it and a long warmup/cooldown so it can't be used to escape death.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Salen Stormwing » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Salen Stormwing

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 pm

My one rule of tf2: Never play on update night.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby MaskedJackal » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Next

Return to News