[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - June 23rd - The Uber Update notes

June 23rd - The Uber Update notes

Post any TF2-related news here.

Postby Wulfie » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:16 am

Wulfie

Postby Irukandji » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:25 am

That video is just...VALVe, I love you :3
Irukandji

Postby Tehrasha » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:22 am

.... "Kill me."

EDIT::
The doctor is being observed, and not just by doves.... Miss Pauling? (far left)

Also.... Loch Ness Hamster, 3-Star General Helmet, and.... what is that magazine that the Pyro is trying to burn?
Everything I've learned in TF2, I've learned from watching Doom kick my ass!
Tehrasha

Postby Fox Vert » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 am

I don't understand why Valve saw a need to make the crafting worse. It was perfectly functional before, now it seems hideously awful.
Now with added Brain Slug
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFoxVert
Fox Vert

Postby Salen Stormwing » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:49 am

According to Wiki.teamfortress.com, the magazine Pyro is reading is The Insult That Made a "Jarate Master" Out of Sniper. From Day 7 of the Spy vs. Sniper Update
Salen Stormwing

Postby Purplecat » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 am

Crafting is better for people who don't know the blueprints, which is good for newbies, but worse for us who like to craft random leftover weapons into metal. :x

You can always select severeal items in the inventory at the same time if you hold down ctrl. There should be a quick-craft functionality somewhere.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Irukandji » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:33 am

The crafting window isn't bad design-wise, but using it is a pain. Seems if you have a vintage and non-vintage weapon copies, you might have to shuffle the weapons until the one you want to use to craft is up. I had to put my vintage blutsauger into a recipe to get my achievement one to appear in the items list to place it in crafting spots. Make it take so much longer :/
Irukandji

Return to News