[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - The Uber Update (Feat. Meet the Medic)

The Uber Update (Feat. Meet the Medic)

Post any TF2-related news here.

Postby Gami » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 am

i can already feel masked's rage when he gets back home and sees all this
Gami

Postby Salen Stormwing » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:15 am

"Yo' Morons, Someone Asked For Masked Rage? Well Buddy, You Got It In Spades! I'm Gunna Break All Your Crap, You Stupid Moron!"

That's right... that masked man is... THE SCOUT #1 FAN set.

Soda Popper: It's a FAN without the knock back but it builds charge as you run and releases mini-crits when it's full. This could be... interesting.

Atomizer: Triple Jumping Scout. Oh. My. GAAWWWWD. The damage and swing speed is less, but MY GAWD, full triple jump! ALL THE WAY! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?

Winger: I expect Redwolf will rename it to the "Doug Winger". ;) HEYOOOO! I'll be here all week. Try the fish! But anyways, more damage, smaller clip. Considering how fast the original pistol reloads, this might not be that bad for folks wanting to hit someone good. Folks who use the pistol to spray though, not so much.

Scout's Mask: "Who was that masked man?"
Salen Stormwing

Postby Wulfie » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Wulfie

Postby SilverWolf » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:57 pm

SilverWolf

Postby Salen Stormwing » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Holy Fuck, Epic Soldier Wednesday!

Sun Tsu said that!

New boots, a new melee swagger stick, a General Patton helmet... all awesome, although I doubt I'd ever use the boots... but then...

LIBERTY LAUNCHER!

It's.... like a Black Box and a Direct Hit had sex, and made a beautiful bouncing betty. 3 rounds, but it hits faster. HELL YEAH sign me up for that s***!

Also, the new shotty is cool. Mostly it's an Anti-Scout gun, but hey, that's still pretty cool. Also, the shovel... I will not be using. I hate rocket jumping. Melee rocket jumping is just right the yiff out.
Salen Stormwing

Postby Irukandji » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:56 am

Holy crap, soldier update is epic, I love it :D That's two awesome muti-weapon pack additions, and a sweet primary for the scout (so help me God that must be implemented).

Hurry up and get this stuff in-game already, Valve!
Irukandji

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:23 am

http://www.teamfortress.com/uberupdate/ ... nator.html

Ok Valve, I forgive you for the atrocities of day 2. THANK YOU FOR FINALLY PUTTING THIS IN THE MAIN GAME.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Salen Stormwing » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:32 am

Silly Munch, you should know better than to yell at Gabe about TF2 updates.

He can hear you through your monitor. He can smell your hate. It only makes him more powerful... like a fat, pink Hulk. And then he'll show up like Santa and give you something AWESOME.
Salen Stormwing

Postby Purplecat » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:59 am

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby STrRedWolf » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:07 pm

I wonder what would happen if you blow up an accelerating Demoknight. Scientists want to know!!!
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Previous

Return to News