[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - October 28th Update - Halloween's here!

October 28th Update - Halloween's here!

Post any TF2-related news here.

Postby Wulfie » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:40 am

Wulfie

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:17 am

The artpass maps are pretty meh. Manor is only really fun for the event stuff. The other one just looks prettier. I'm not too big on the halloween stuff as most people are I guess, I mean it's fun but I'm just not into trying to get every little thing. Anyways I guess it'll be a fun few weeks and I would like to get my hands on some of that unusual metal and some description tags.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Purplecat » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:14 am

Finally I can see that damn glowing cart without turning off anti-aliasing. Should help for the upcoming Highlander match I have. :9
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Salen Stormwing » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:43 am

I'm just digging the 'Boss Fight'. As a side note... 4-6 Demos + TONS o' Stickies on the Point + 1 Boss = 1 Dead Boss.
Salen Stormwing

Postby Salen Stormwing » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Side Note: The TF2 Wiki has a lot of info on the new patch, and information on what does what.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Main_Page

If you want that metal, melee the Horsemann and then don't die. When he dies, you get metal which you can use to make stuff.
Salen Stormwing

Return to News