[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - ETF2L Highlander Community Challenge

ETF2L Highlander Community Challenge

Post any TF2-related news here.

Postby Tails » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:39 am

it would be cool for more teams to represent TFP and more so to go against one another Id say, we should do that...MOAR TEAMS! TFP REPRESENT!

Id medic too! :V
Tails

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:30 am

I'd go pyro or heavy, or maybe even medic for a team...

Preferably pyro.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Jobo » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm

I'd be down for medic, or engi.
Jobo

Postby griffin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Although I am already signed up with some TFP people for a team, I like the idea of getting a team of the best of the best of this community. There is quite a lot of skill here from what I've seen.
That way, TFP might stand a chance for more then just the 'participant' medal.
I'm trying to imagine myself with a personality.
griffin

Postby draconigen » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:57 pm

You all know what lousy medic I am, so if you need one, I could do the job. I'll be glad to die in dishonor!
draconigen

Postby Gami » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:24 am

i do go any class since i'm a all round player heh -w-
Gami

Postby skunkfox » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:30 am

"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby Caps » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Caps

Postby Tails » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Tails

Postby skunkfox » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:44 am

When you have your team togather I suggest practicing on an empty server with the maps that'll be used during the events. Learn every trick of the maps, practice as Lexxure says "Strategy!" or strategies for set circumstances you know will be used in the maps. (You use them during attacking and defending already so develop counter measures against them.) I suggest using your original equipment first especialy you Gami, get used to it again then split into 2 groups one original equipment and the other upgraded equipment, develop a set of strategies to both defend and attack against that equipment. Class to Class, and Mixed Classes. This'll help you guys get used to different types of weapon play styles, and help you learn to overcome both their disadvantages and advantages. You may be playing against some heavy hitter teams, so getting used to your chosen classes weapons and hammering out every type of play style will be a Big advantage in your favor.

I play a nearly all stock solly, original launcher, shotgun, and equalizer. As most of you know I'm pretty damned evil as a solly sometimes, mostly because I prefer a dead heat style of play as a Solly a.k.a. I rush in, and mess up the other teams plans on using ubers or well planned sneak attacks. I also tell the others behind me whats ahead of them. Also note folks Comp play dead type is sometimes disabled so you might not be able to tell your teammates about what killed you and where it's at. I heavily suggest using voice chat including you Tails, as it's alot faster then typing it out!!

Also folks, just make a note of this you more then likely will be playing against your friends on other teams so don't go all Rag-a-holic because say Dacky just wasted half of you with a sentry, and Skunkbunneh wasted the other half of you with FIRE! FIRE!! FIIIIIRRRRREEEE!!!

Have fun and be good!
"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

PreviousNext

Return to News