[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - April 28th Update

April 28th Update

Post any TF2-related news here.

Postby Arcalane » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:34 am

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Jinx » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm not sure what to make about the pyro nerfs (which unfortunately also affect the flare gun :x ). In such a fast paced game as TF2, and this can be seen in Killing Floor as well, damage over time classes simply don't get the job done as effectively as other classes because there's usually a strict time constraint (the enemy is going to kill you first). The air blast changes were a nice addition but the pyro has become the heavy pre-patch where it's usually better to use the shotgun as your primary weapon (with airblast as your secondary. What? Use fire as the pyro? Ridiculous). So unless they bring the backburner health bonus back, I don't see a reason to use anything other than Flamethrower / Shotgun / Axetinguisher.

The crit-a-cola + FAN = mega rage hit and run class

Are they still going to release the GRU with this new heavy buff? The heavy is a powerhouse but got so little playtime because of his mobility, hopefully this will change that even though it'll still take forever for him to get to the front lines.
Jinx

Postby Tehrasha » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Everything I've learned in TF2, I've learned from watching Doom kick my ass!
Tehrasha

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:01 pm

LOL, multiple sentries...

I think it's official. This is the worst tf2 update ever.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Arcalane » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Wulfie » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:43 am

Wulfie

Postby Arcalane » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:42 am

Oh please. I could if I really wanted to by, deleting and editing posts, but it would be admin abuse. ;)
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby STrRedWolf » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:30 am

Can I say this update is b0rk3d? I just played on one of our servers with a engie using the building exploit... and gameplay went to crap on it. Everyone was intrested in the exploit, nobody was really playing, and Red was getting socked by Blue who took advantage of the distraction.

I can't wait for it to be patched.
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby Wulfie » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:17 am

Wulfie

Postby STrRedWolf » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

PreviousNext

Return to News