[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Update -- Jan. 06

Update -- Jan. 06

Post any TF2-related news here.

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Glad to hear about the DR and FaN nerfs. DR Spies that were able to spam invincibility pissed me off almost as much as FaN Scouts knocking you back from across the map.

On the subject of the AMD fix: I have an AMD CPU and I have multi-core on. I never had BSODs or major problems running the game, but I *did* have an issue where every three map changes or so the game would crash to desktop. I'd just restart it and be good for another few map changes.

I couldn't play long last night but I had no crashes. Anyone else here had any experience with a similar issue? Has this AMD fix resolved it for you?
...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Postby Anthrax » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 pm

I've seen no difference between when I had multi-core off and now that it's on (at least not yet).
Anthrax

Postby Anthrax » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Anthrax

Postby iller » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:22 pm

The only way that'd ever be effective is if Valve gave us Engies the long range Laser pointer sidegrade they're always talkin' bout on the steam forums. Looks like they need to figure out an "ambush" pathing algorithm first... otherwise every bot runnin a Pyro, Heavy, or Engie will just be free points for every human player.
iller

Previous

Return to News