Weekend Update!

Post any TF2-related news here.

Postby CrashFu » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:18 am

I'm still waiting to find out which of them is going to get a hamburger. Or a hamburger-launching gun. Or a gun that turns people into hamburgers.

No, seriously. Just remember this about Crit Hamburgers: Do not E-

*ahem* As for what HAS been revealed so far, well... dang.. I was wondering how they could possibly get any demoman to give up the most overpowered weapon in the entire game. A piece of equipment that makes you take 1/2 damage from fire and 1/3 damage from explosions AND gives you a super-speed charge attack that makes your next melee attack an automatic mini-crit or full crit? Yyyyyeaaah, that'll do the trick.

Okay, they need to totally redesign Sniper's shield now, though. Demo's shield sounds like it's going to KICK MAJOR ASS while Sniper's is the most useless thing since... the flamethrower back in beta.

"Oh yeah, here's something you can equip that lets you ignore ONE backstab, but doesn't prevent the spy from simply cloaking and running away. Also, at the same time we're giving him this gun that will kill a low-health weakling like you in a single shot, which is very easy to do from backstabbing distance"

Ffffff-
CrashFu

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:36 pm

I don't know...I mean, obviously one needs to use this stuff before passing judgement, but I really don't see these weapons as serving the Demoman's purpose very well. They seem to fit the character more than the class, you know?

Though I'm all for anything that creates less sticky bomb users, so hopefully the Targe will be a hit. :V
...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Previous

Return to News