[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Map Trial Results!

Map Trial Results!

For TFP server admins to post news or information related to the game servers.

Postby NikkyVix » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:59 pm

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby STrRedWolf » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:30 am

Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby Ayeaka » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:22 am

I played soccer for a short while, and had a lot of fun running around as a scout...

That was before we screwed up ragdoll gravity, though, so.. after that happened, we had..magical flying corpses of doom.

Which required the entire server being reset, because no one could figure out how to fix it any other way/nothing was working..

o.o

It was fun, but short-lived.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby JimmyChopblock » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:33 am

I played Soccer once...it was kind of fun for about 15 min or so but then everyone got tired of it and it's glitches. I'm not against having maps like these on the server to vote in or switch to upon requests every once in a while, but it shouldn't be on rotation. I don't believe it is so it's not a problem.

King of the Train i agree with many people that it should not be on main rotation but left as something like Soccer - a vote in.
JimmyChopblock

Previous

Return to Server News Rules & Announcements