[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Imports

Imports

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sat May 30, 2009 3:00 am

Italy sounds cool... You should go there. :lol:
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby pablofiasco » Sat May 30, 2009 11:01 pm

decreasing price? probably cant help you there,

rasing more money? Ah-ha! now the ball is in Zoidbergs tank!errr...that is pablos house

one way ive found of rasing some spare spending cash: findout if theres a plasma center near you, those places are normally good for buying plasma from you, be prepared,a first visit can be as much as 4 hours, while each visit after...probably 20-45 minutes
again, depending on center, some you can visit twice a week, netting $25-50 per visit, while on near me, limits you to twice a month , but ups the cash to $100 a visit,

of course, this also depends on your age, so check ahead of time

alt income two: go threw your stuff, anything you havent touched in 2+ years, might consider selling it, you may get more then what you paid for it depending on rarity, and how desperate OTHER people are getting becuase of hte crunch as well (hell, theres always a market for vinyl

clothes: dont know around your place, but around here thats at least one place paying cash for "gently used" clothing, something to consider trying to find out about

3rd(is it 3rd?): any addictions like smoking, drinkng/whatever? ya, drop them like a bad habit, youd be suprised at the money you can re-allocate to something else

oddjobs: dont be afraid to get out there and mow some lawns if it comes down to it, check the local want adds, maybe consider a temp agency, depending on skills

actullay, i can help with lowering costs: group orders, find a few more people with similar tastes, and get a big order together all at once, that way shipping costs/etc are shared, can help you out some, i know thats what my sister does with clothing orders from bodyline (japanese clothing), and her balljointed doll stuff (and its what i do with orders to forgeworld for expensive resin miniatures that i probablycant afford)

editnote: also, try to get in touch with someone who actually lives where you are buying from, lots of times you can save in shipping if you have them buy it, and ship to you, companies just seem to love inflating overseas shipping costs

note: woohoo, constructive advice from a semi-sobre pablo!
pablofiasco

Postby Pathia » Sun May 31, 2009 4:48 pm

I will admit when you said you imported vinyl, I thought something else first <.< >.>
Pathia

Postby pablofiasco » Sun May 31, 2009 8:33 pm

heheheh
vinyl,slightly related-ish note: pablo is looking to aquire a british s-10 model gas-mask
im having trouble looking one at a decent price (a few on ebay, but i get sniped easy X_X) anyone got one for grabs by any chance

edit: no, its not for a vinyl, or rubber fetish, its for a tottally unrelated gasmask feti....err...that is, a costume, ya, thats the ticket, a costume

edit2: and dangit, dont go to the hospital if your looking to sell plasma, the hospitals consider it "donations"
you want to find an independent plasma center to do this at

edit3: also, consider medical testing, a co-worker got paid $300 to drink vodka all day, so tehy could test a new bloodlevel test kit thing, that swipes across teh forehead
pablofiasco

Postby Arcalane » Sun May 31, 2009 9:13 pm

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Pathia » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Pathia

Postby Rayne » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Rayne

Return to Rants & Raves