[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Spawncamping...

Spawncamping...

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Fenriswulfdemon » Sun May 24, 2009 6:35 am

I actually kinda stopped playing here as much cause of all the camping. Yes it does happen on every server, but it's VERY annoying, and then I get pissed, and then camp the enemy spawn cause it makes me feel better, but also contributes to more spawning. I actually played on a server today that didn't have any camping, no negative players, and it was incredibly refreshing. I'll be sticking to that more often, occasionally dipping back to my roots here. Newcomers are fine, but lately the people on tfp that aren't regulars tend to be SUPER JERKS, not very fun, even if my side is winning.
Fenriswulfdemon

Postby Doom » Sun May 24, 2009 8:54 am

I haven't noticed much in my recent times of playing; yet then again I'm normally around regulars or on the winning team. I do notice on the days where I end up on the losing team, spawn camping, by my definition, is a rare occurrence and gets noted by the admins. I blame it more on the influx of pubs, and some key players, over the regs just forgetting rules.
Doom

Postby Ayeaka » Sun May 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Makaze » Mon May 25, 2009 12:58 am

Makaze

Postby Wulfie » Mon May 25, 2009 3:31 am

Wulfie

Postby Ayeaka » Mon May 25, 2009 4:49 am

Indeed, that is all I meant.

Rarely do I wind up on Doom's team.

I simply know that having enough regs on discourages the more assholish members. The fun newbies stay, the assholes leave.

Admins doubly so.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Previous

Return to Rants & Raves