[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Teamstacking rearing it's head again.....

Teamstacking rearing it's head again.....

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:11 pm

My team definitely got steamrolled on Badwater last night. Though I can't say it was due to stacking, my team just had no teamwork going which by contrast the other team had lots of it, add that in with horrible class balance and you've got yourself a recipe for failure.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby FourLetterWord » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:36 pm

FourLetterWord

Postby Makaze » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:15 am

Makaze

Postby Ayeaka » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:18 am

My only problem now is that whenever I'm actually doing well and decide "pffft I'ma go something I suck at."

Somehow, I still do well.

Even when I decided to do kukri-only sniper, SOMEHOW, I GOT FIVE KILLS THAT WAY, RUNNING IN LIKE A DUMBASS.

D:

Also, an uber.

Which was epic.

But then later I'm like "k I go back to good class nao :B"

And then I suck.

xD
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby pablofiasco » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:38 am

pablofiasco

Postby NikkyVix » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:30 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Helios » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:24 pm

I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Purplecat » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:32 pm

I would prefer if people played the game sober. ;)
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Makaze » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:46 am

Heh amusingly enough tonight is my 1 yr mark of being clean and sober :3 so if I do drink it'll be either something stupidly low content if at all or Chai like it's going out of style

Makaze

Postby Marshtomp » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:11 am

I Have a Statement to the State.

I DONT BELIEVE IN TEAM STACKING

Sure i see people who are friends going over to one team just to be butt buddies.
and i see more ex......More expe.........Experienced players staying on one side.

But i think Team Stacking is just an excuse so team mates can get out of working together and get all the "good" players.

You all know im not THAT good. But im not going to whine when someone better then me is on the opposing side. Actually. I love when that happens.
Its more fun to me fighting against some one that i think i will lose against. It helps me to get better.

There have been several occasions where im on Dooms team and I will leave just to play (and frequently lose) against him.
Its not always about winning i think. If you lose, find what you did wrong and improve on it. "Good Game" or "GG" is my favorite
statement in a game. It shows sportsmanship.

Marshtomp

PreviousNext

Return to Rants & Raves