Munch's Oddysee: A tale of anger, frustration, and swearing

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:26 pm

I had to pick up my little brother from my friends house today because my dad was too lazy to get off his ass and get dressed, I didn't even know where he lived. My dad gives me the address and tells me to put it in the GPS, but before that explains to me useless information that said GPS would've given me anyway. I get in the car and get to the loop. I make it to the turnoff only to find that the turnoff is blocked off by some pointless curb thing that used to not be there until very recently so you had to turn into the tiny little extra lane just to get to the turn off, so I had no choice but to continue driving forward, thankfully the GPS tells me there's another turn off soon, but when I get there I see nothing but parking lots, I turn into one of them seeing if there was some kind of road behind it, and there was none. So I have to get back on the loop and continue moving forward and by now I have to make a U-turn to get on the other side of the road so I can make another U-turn to hopefully get in that turnoff blocked off by the dumbass curb thing. Of course when the GPS tells me where a turn around is, I find that recent roadwork has made this turn around cease to exist. So I must keep going to the NEXT turn around under the overpass. I eventually make it to the stupid turn off blocked off by the dumbass curb again and this time I get into the tiny little lane blocked off by the weird curb thing that seems to have no purpose whatsoever. So now I've made it into the most confusing fucking neighborhood in the whole god damn town! I eventually find the house I was looking for and I make it home without so much of a hitch. I'm still pretty pissed off over the whole thing though.
GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! :x
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Fangz » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:52 am

I wish I could make this out, it has something to do with a GPS and someone cutting you off, right?
Fangz

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:48 am

Yeah kind of. Just a very frustrating trip for me. I was just kind of rambling angrily while typing so it probably didn't come out completely right. I just needed to vent. ;)
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Fangz » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:42 pm

I understand.
Fangz

Return to Rants & Raves