[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - "I HATE <insert rage here>!"

"I HATE <insert rage here>!"

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby NikkyVix » Sun May 10, 2009 6:47 pm

People who've broken the leaderboards in Left 4 Dead Survival via map exploits and undeserved medals.

30 minutes? 40? You all know who you are.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Purplecat » Sun May 10, 2009 7:50 pm

I think Valve should at some point reset the leaderboard scores after they fixed most survival exploits (where resetting would at least probably put the time to 11:00 if it's past 11:00)
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Makaze » Wed May 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Team mates who are in a critical position, say like an Engineer who's sentry is buying respawn time for the team, holding off the enemy advance or a medic following someone in as they use an ubercharge(This is from a game last night). See their side is losing, and switch teams, making those crucial moments fold and crumble like so much dry bread. So sick of Benedict Arnold players.

Makaze

Postby Ayeaka » Wed May 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Echoen » Thu May 28, 2009 10:11 am

I hate micspamming with the intent to annoy.

COMMISSAR K I'M LOOKING AT YOU, ASSHOLE!

Mute isn't enough when the rest of the people are screaming "AUGH MY EARS" into THEIR mics too. Like more mic-chatter is going to make things LESS noisy.
Echoen

Postby iller » Thu May 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Yer talkin about that Ear-splitting Bubble Bobble thing last night right?
Yeah holy jeez! 10 seconds of that was worse than the 4 hours of lopsided teaming before it.
My wolf jumped up and left the room before I could even mute it
iller

Postby Dakk » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:46 pm

I decided to throw myself into this

I hate Sticky Spamming Demomen
I hate bodyshotting Sniper (IT MAY COUNT! BUT GOD DAMNIT ITS CHEAP!)
I hate Lag
I hate my Internet Service Provided (You would too if you had to spend atleast 2 hours on the phone with 'chad' from india 2 times a month)
I hate the new Mountain Dews (They are horrible! C'mon! They don't have that zing red and regular mountain dew have)
I hate Furries who would rather make fuck buddies then friends (For fucks sake, there everywhere! THey are the ones giving us bad names! ><)
I hate my Highschool
I hate ignorant people (I have decided to stop using the N word for anything over the internet, But that is what the N Word means!)
OH! I forgot, I hate W+M1 pyros
I hate pressure that is put on me to either join the army, or go to college 2 months after I'm done with Highschool (I can't have a break?)
I hate todays economy (Do you know how fucking hard it is to get a job these days?!)
I hate todays youth
I hate nearly all rap (Its always about fucking something or down with the police)
I hate nearly all country (Even when its about good stuff its usually sad)

I thinks thats about it... Danke :)
Dakk

Postby Ayeaka » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Previous

Return to Rants & Raves