[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Coward, stand on point

Coward, stand on point

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby rednec0 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:54 pm

rednec0

Postby RollingEye » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Actually, I can add to this.

One of the things that ticks me off more than anything is when people say "OP WE DAYD" and decide to self destruct or hide when there's still at least 30 seconds left in the map (Or the cart can still be sufficiently stopped). Although it's not really effective, I prefer the throwing of bodies on the point/cart compared with the "omg-hide" approach.
Oh crap, is it coward-killing time already?
--
Disclaimer: The views presented by this Rolly are not always serious. Use common sense/brain when reading.
RollingEye

Postby Ayeaka » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:05 pm

Yeah..

And I've seen maps where we won because...
oh hey, guess what?
A spy or medic sacrificed themselves in the last second to stop said cart or point.

Unfortunately I'm usually said spy or medic, and I usually die, hence sacrifice, due to the rest of my team running away insisting OH HEY WE LOST.

-_-
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Zareth » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 am

guilty as charged.

years of unreal tournament 2004 and CS:S make me more concerned about my K/D ratio if i'm playing scout or soldier than the cart or KOTH point >_>
Zareth

Postby Buffalo Bill » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:09 am

Team Benefit > me.

If getting a K/D ratio of 1/100 by suiciding myself on them to delay them results in us having just enough time to set up defenses and win, then excuse me I've got some suiciding to do.
Buffalo Bill

Postby Tails » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:48 pm

What I find more enraging then someone not standing on the point to defend it is while they are defending a point and fighting one of the other team they RUN OFF THE POINT!! I lost track how many times games were lost due to those who was defending just gets off the point and we lose
Tails

Previous

Return to Rants & Raves