[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - When do you earn the right to Gloat

When do you earn the right to Gloat

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Purplecat » Fri May 15, 2009 7:42 am

Well, the few last games did make me remind me about one thing.

I do taunt, if i know if the other guy can take it. It's more in all fun than serious business anyway. I don't exactly taunt random people anyway.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Pathia » Fri May 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Pathia

Postby Ayeaka » Fri May 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Again...
I'll taunt friends when I get a stab in for instance, jokingly call it surprise buttsex, whatever...

but I'm not going to rub something in a random person's face.

(Aside from one time a sniper headshotted me as a heavy and taunted. I went sniper, snuck up on him, pointblank headshotted him from behind, and did the same.
He ragequit.)
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Purplecat » Sat May 16, 2009 12:05 am

I usually just joke with Endeavour3D about how he likes it in the butt and all other kind of gay/herm related jokes.

Plus if I do manage to seriously upset him, I would know it right away (sm_kick :P).
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Makaze » Sun May 17, 2009 8:05 pm

I try my damndest not to gloat, not sure how good a job I do. Usually if someones gloating over me. I tend to get....vendetta-ish. Since me as a player I see no reason for poor sportsman ship like that, unless it's humorous. I kinda chalk it up there with how much humilation irks me. Assholish

Makaze

Postby Marshtomp » Sun May 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Marshtomp

Postby Pathia » Mon May 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Pathia

Postby Marshtomp » Tue May 19, 2009 10:01 am

Marshtomp

Postby Makaze » Wed May 20, 2009 1:36 pm

[quote="Pathia"Compensation, I'm telling you, if they have to be asses online, it's only because their life is so lacking they have nothing else to look forward to in life than being a dick. In the end, that's really really sad and makes it easier to shrug it off.[/quote]

Never saw it like that Draggy. Nice enlightened way of putting it. Still some days it does get to folks I'm sure. Hehe *has mental image of Ghandi mic ranting now*

Makaze

Postby Helios » Wed May 20, 2009 2:05 pm

I try to not gloat too much, because I know that 99.9% of the time, the folks on the other side are trying to win as much as I am, and the last thing I want is to make people feel bad in a game that's meant to be fun.

I WILL however Taunt whenever I dominate/get revenge. I remember one time when I dominated someone with a bodyshot kill, and I did the rifle taunt, and they typed out raging in chat because they thought the taunt was for the bodyshot. I laughed and laughed.

Oh and Italics are fun :P
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

PreviousNext

Return to Rants & Raves