[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - I am fucking TIRED. OF. YOUR. SHIT.

I am fucking TIRED. OF. YOUR. SHIT.

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Ayeaka » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Anyone that knows me, and takes the time to fucking open their eyes and OBSERVE ME learns a few things.

Anyone that has an IQ above 57, at least.

I don't give a flying fuck if I'm losing. I won't complain about that. I might try to suggest things, (which are rarely listened to, but whatFUCKINGEVER.) but I genuinely don't care when I'm losing, as it is usually just a lack of team strategy..

However, two things DO piss me off.

GETTING SPAWNCAMPED on ANY MAP THAT'S NOT PAYLOAD. Payload, I can UNDERSTAND. But when you're on a CP map, and you have a few dipshits camping your spawn door, AND THE REST OF THEIR TEAM CLAIMS IT'S ONLY BECAUSE YOUR TEAM IS FUCKTARDED.
that.
pisses.
me. off. I will NOT tolerate spawncamping, my team OR the other, (WHEN IT'S AGAINST THE SERVER'S RULES, AS IT IS HERE) and I will NOT tolerate the team making fucking excuses about it, or just accusing whoever's calling them out of whining. It's not a fucking payload map, and thus, you have NO REASON to be at our goddamned door. If you're passing by it's ONE THING, but if you have a fucking Heavy sitting out there picking off anyone the instant the door opens, THAT'S SOMETHING DIFFERENT ALTOGETHER.

And no. I WON'T tolerate being told to just "shut up" about it. It fucking pisses me off. I never used to have a problem on this server, but now, thanks to SOME OF YOU, it's become EVERY BIT AS BAD AS EVERY OTHER GODFUCKING FURRY SERVER I'VE EVER FOUND.

The admins? Sure. I get along with all of you guys. I love you to death. But honestly, SOME OF THE PEOPLE HERE, I just want to take out, and fucking FLAY ALIVE sometimes.

AND NO. 'GO OUT THE OTHER DOOR' IS NOT A VIABLE EXCUSE WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE BLOCKING OFF EACH EXIT.

Oh, and having a stream of people message me after I finally just QUIT THE SERVER, so I wouldn't have to deal with all of the third-grade-esque asshattery?
A stream of people laughing at me for 'ragequitting', and being all "OH WELL LET ME KNOW WHENEVER YOU GET OFF YOUR PERIOD, FRAU' that was REALLY IN FUCKING POOR TASTE.

That. Was. the fucking. LAST. straw.

[edit] And it doesn't matter who was doing it. I don't want to feel like I need some big brother figure to watch over me outside of the server.

I've already removed the fucktards from my friendslist. That's good enough for me.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Arcalane » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:44 am

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby JimmyChopblock » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Were there any admins on at the time? Because you know you can pop into the chat room or PM one of us from your friends list and if people are breaking the rules we'll fix it. I'm sure you've already thought of that and no one was on but just in case I'm letting you know.

Aside from that, yes that is ridiculous and I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. If there's anything any of us can do about it please let us know.
JimmyChopblock

Postby Ayeaka » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Ja. And if it had continued, I would have. I'd like to think that all that was said--the others were just as angry as I was, if for different reasons. I cannot hope to apologize for all of the wretched things I've said if someone rubbed my fur the wrong way for a substantial period of time.

As for the spawn-campers, I didn't think to take their names down, and by the time the fight escalated, my team had been switched to defense, where it couldn't really take place; I didn't recognize their names, however... so I know they weren't regulars. I know I'll recognize them if they come up again, and will alert you the instant they do if they still refuse to stop.

Now that I'm a bit calmer, I'll admit I was probably a bit aggravating, myself... although my anger wasn't directed at a specific person, prior. I was in a bit of a bitchy mood to start with, so the first aggravating incident to come up (spawncampers) I somewhat exploded.

:/

There were no admins on--and the map played through pretty quickly. I'll admit my team wasn't very organized (or listening to suggestions) but once we finally had a plan, we couldn't act on it, since we were trapped in our spawn by two heavies and a pyro. x_X I managed to get back several times as a spy, but I don't particularly like going spy so that I can run out of my spawn CLOAKED just to sneak by.

Since I don't remember much of the incident other than bashing heads with Furlock (who wasn't in any fault of his own,) and removing four people from my friendslist, I'd like to just drop this and keep it as a personal warning for the future.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Return to Rants & Raves