Yes we have all heard it before.... Spawn Camping

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Mortician175 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:03 pm

No this isn't gonna be your normal rant upon it, but earlier today my team on Bad water got spawn camped by a demoman. After the other team had won because of this i said into the mic, do not spawn camp, perma spawn camping is not allowed in this server, all of a sudden a certain player (you know who you are) jumps on my ass and starts bitching me out, the resulting incident rendered both of us into a contest of ultimate stupidity.

After that another person joins the fray going as far to say as "Camon we all know how Mort gets." to say the least that statement infuriated me to no end, people seem to think of me as a constant raging machine and it's getting to the point where i'm close to devolving into that because it piss's me off. I can take spawn camping in stride and discipline someone for doing, however, getting jumped on for trying to enforce server rules, THAT is something that would piss anyone off.

Kudos to the admin who was on during the incident.

At this point i've kind of had it, i've taken the rage comments well, but now, this is the last straw, either this shit stops or i'm just gonna go somewhere, where people are not gonna be utter ass holes about how i used to be.
Mortician175

Return to Rants & Raves