[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Fucking Family

Fucking Family

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Mortician175 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:00 am

How much is too much when family is involved. I love my family so much but god damn the frustration just builds and builds to levels where tonight i'm at the point where i just wanna blow everything up. I want to KILL PEOPLE damn it, my dad has been calling me upstairs all fucking night long for all sorts of menial bullshit. And at this point i wanna fire mah lazor and destroy everything within a 5 mile radius.

I mean i like helping around, keeping the house clean, im 19 dont have a GED or anything and am not paying rent. I have a damn good thing going right now but i do plan to thave this change, however it's just getting annoying to the point where its like FUCK OFF DAMNIT LEMME SIT HERE.
Mortician175

Postby Doom » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:22 am

Eh, I get the same thing. Worst was when my dad was working for the door on this room; and my mom came into the room to put up Christmas decorations up while talking to my aunt on the phone. I was on the verge of getting up, and taking my computer out of that room (The entertainment room) and to my own; while saying "GOD DAMN, I CAN'T HEAR SHIT WITH ALL THIS RACKET".

Then there's always getting called off for menial tasks. And getting bitched at because I'm .0001 second too late for bed. Or because some boring, useless, 'i can do it during break' homework wasn't done.

Yes, parents can be a bitch; so can family. (Got my sister AND granddad visiting this Christmas week)

However, you must realize that they did raise you; and like it or not, the way you are now is partial and direct result of them. If it wasn't for my mother and father being polar opposites on most things and agreeing on others; I might not be as balanced as a individual as I am now. :v
Doom

Postby Marshtomp » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:09 pm

Same thing here. Small Family but Lots of annoyance.

atleast your parents tolerate it. My Mum's always talking down on me cause im playing a game that requires killing people. And im like. I KNOW ITS JUST A GAME.
She cant stick to the fact that Im in the Mature age now. Must get own apartment!

Marshtomp

Postby RedEye[TKC] » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:21 am

I must be one of the lucky few who doesn't have a mom or step dad that gets on my nerves. Both of them have exactly my sense of humor. Hell, my step dad is a drinking buddy for me. And both of them love to play video games. It actually makes me look forward to visiting them over the holiday break from school.
RedEye[TKC]

Postby Doom » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:07 am

Doom

Postby Purplecat » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:17 am

I like my sister. I don't get along with the other sister. Guess which one I brought to TFP before?

I get along with my parents, although my mom is kinda scary when she's very angry...
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby JimmyChopblock » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:10 am

*is really really happy he finally got his own place earlier this year*
JimmyChopblock

Postby Fenriswulfdemon » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:01 am

I think I can win this family hate thing...

My family has stressed me out so bad that since November I've developed a heart condition that forced me to drop school for next semester, and my chest burns to a crippling point if I get angry or stressed out...Which is also why I've not been playing on the servers the last 2 months. Also haven't talked to my father in six months after running 3 miles home away from him to stop myself from slicing his throat(had my knife in my hand, carry it with me always), and have been staring at the Christmas card he sent me for the last two days debating whether or not I should burn it. Can't even go near it without my chest throbbing.

Isn't family great?
Fenriswulfdemon

Postby Dakk » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:33 pm

Dakk

Return to Rants & Raves