[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Homework

Homework

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Kellervo » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:20 pm

I HATE IT. HATEHATEHATE.

I'm probably not the only one, but this last week has been simply ridiculous.

Last Monday, I get an essay paper. Cool, those're pretty easy. On videogames too! First-person shooter! Even better!

16 pages by November 13th (Tomorrow) with footnotes/bibliography

Ok... bit tougher, but I can pull it off. Then Tuesday.

7-screen fully animated DVD Menu by November 14th (Friday)

Ok... not gonna have a life for the next week but I can do it... Sociology last Friday:

Exam on Social Stratification has been bumped back to November 14th - due to the fact the brilliant Registrar's Office had the exam room double-booked and it's not physically possible to fit 500 students into a 200 student hall, so we get to take our exam a week earlier instead.

So, two major projects, and a major exam. Time to look at caffeine supplements. Monday?

I just think I'm gonna scream. Another 16 page essay :c

I do realize that University and such is meant to make us ready for the workplace... but, in all honesty, what kind of job consists of sitting at a desk writing 16-20 page essays on genre elements and social inequality all day every day for all eternity? I'm in school to be a goddamn 3d animator, not... I don't know. .-.

Oh yeah, and anyone that reads this, take this as an explanation for why I'm going to be near non-existent for December. I already have my final projects, and if it's anything like last year, I'm going to need every single day to finish them on time.
I'm a shaaark
I'm a shaaark!
You know what to do. :v
Kellervo

Postby Dakk » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:42 am

Dakk

Postby NikkyVix » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:23 am

School. Wow, I remember it like it was yesterday: The lost weekends, the painful self-discipline, the procrastination, the fear over weighing games versus work, the cruel sacrifice of money to pay for the next semester, the tedium of the course loads and assignments...

Good times. I genuinely realized I was going to miss schooling in my last year of University.

Enjoy your research papers. I'm off to go waste frivolous amounts of time, late at night, with no pressing deadlines. :D

Tra la la...
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Ayeaka » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:59 pm

School.

The reason TF2 is now "therapy so that I don't go ballistic and kill people", and not "hey this is funlet'splayomg".

The reason I rarely get to bed before 4 AM, waiting for someone who can help me to come online.

The reason I get yelled at every single day for "ignoring" my other subjects when I choose to focus on and catch up in one I'm behind in.

THE REASON I NOW HATE CALCULUS WITH A FRIGGIN' PASSION.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Echoen » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:47 pm

Echoen

Postby RumRunner » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:31 pm

Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Echoen » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Would you be willing to tutor me, just a little bit? Related rates are killing me x.x
Echoen

Return to Rants & Raves