[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Well fine then.

Well fine then.

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Witchiebunny » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:01 pm

I pass by spawn and I'm camping. They have heavies STANDING THERE AND SHOOTING INSIDE OUR DOOR and I'm in the wrong for calling them out.

Fine then. I'm done. Right now I am so pissed off that I don't intend to return. I don't stay places where I'm treated like this. You all know me, you call me your friend, you know how I am about this shit and you have the NERVE to try to call me out on spawncamping??

If my team is spawncamping you, you need to FUCKING TELL ME. I don't see these things when I'm playing, I AM NOT ALL SEEING AND I AM NOT ALL KNOWING. I know when the other team does it because I ENCOUNTER IT and if my team is doing it as well TELL ME. You know I will go after them with the same anger I go after the opposite team.

So don't bitch to me that we were spawncamping when you didn't bother letting me know via chat or steam, then get mad when I call you out for "showing us how it feels".

I'm done with this shit. If you guys want me to fucking stay, better fucking speak up because right now I don't intend to return to TF2. If I wanted to be treated this badly I have family who at least will give me a free place to stay while treating me like shit.
Witchiebunny

Postby Sappђr » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:18 pm

I completely understand why you're angry and I agree with your reason. Remember that I'm here if you need me. I always stick by my friends when they need help, and I do anything that I can to help them.
Sappђr

Postby caigan » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:22 pm

Okay, I'm coming out of the forum woodworks of silence and lurking to say : stay. Don't let these things get to you, because its not worth getting pissed at the stupid things other people do and attempt to blame you for.

If they have a problem with something and aren't saying anything about it, then its THEIR problem, not yours. When they jumped to conclusions, and called you out on it, and complain about it, THEY are in the wrong, not you.

Stop letting the few get to you when the rest of us are having no problems of the sort. Please stay. =(
------------
Caigan MythFang / Psycho Wolf Pup / Kowa Laoka
WOOOLLFRREETTTTTTTT!!!
"I am more realistic than you can ever be, for I live within Fantasy!"
Color Artist and sorta-owner of House Rules - Ozy and Millie strips in COLOR!
caigan

Postby Vortale » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:22 pm

In all honesty, I think I might join you on this.

I originally joined in this server because I found furries, like myself (though I know I'm human), and at first it was fun. Sure, I didn't make many friends, but I enjoyed myself. Now it's turning into a rather rage-fest nearly everytime I manage to come online. Don't know if it's just my timing, but people get angry, weither it be because people are actually spawn camping, or because someone farted in the wrong direction.

TF2 is becoming too srs business for me to handle anymore, and I'm losing all the fun. Dunno if anyone noticed I hadn't came on in about a month, and when I come back on again, THIS happens.

Witchie, you shouldn't leave TF2 because of this. The servers fill up quickly when the box appears at the bottom corner saying "Witchiebunny is now playing Team Fortress 2", because folks enjoy playing with you. If something irritates you or pisses you off to this extent, just...shrug it off. Doesn't have to be in 5 minutes, doesn't have to be in 2 days, just eventually shrug it off. It's a game...and too many people are taking it too seriously.

But I'm not the best person to offer support since I barely talk to you, I didn't catch everything that happened today, and I generally fail at offering support.
Vortale

Postby Jake Monroe » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:41 pm

I'm noticing that a lot of the Problems we've been having lately have in part been caused by new people coming in doing what they want to do. and it really doesn't help that we don't actually have the rules on the server MOTD. so when people join they think they can just do what they want to do.
SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby Ignis Solus » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:47 pm

I have to be blunt, Witchie, but you can be too sensitive.

I can't stop you from leaving. But leaving because of some petty insult disappoints me, because then the offender wins.

You overreact as much as Mortician, and it gets on my nerves, sadly. :C
Watch gaming videos! See my Youtube!
If you want to see my art, go to my Furaffinity or my Deviant Art!
Ignis Solus

Postby RumRunner » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:58 pm

witchie i would like to apologize for accusing you of spawn camping during your rush to E.

frustrations at my team and my sentry being blown away like a heap of dry leaves caused me to over-react to the pyro sitting in front of the door torching everything that came out and everything inside when the door opened. this over reaction was probably also due to the fact that everyone knows that against a defensive team that is paying attention the only way a rush of E is ever successful is through spawn camping.

my assumption that you and your team would stoop to that level to cap E is paramount in levels of jackassery. things said once said cannot be unsaid and things done once done cannot be undone so all i can ask is that you forgive me and stay.
Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Witchiebunny » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Apology accepted.

However, the next time I see spawncamping to that degree, I will Kick EVERY offender. I'm not joking.
Witchiebunny

Postby Purplecat » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:21 am

Well, when you're a adminstrator over a community you do have to count with some abuse from it's users.

I know this well from past experience, and actually is kinda used to it. :/

Just keep in mind that others tend to overreact when they complain, instead of doing it in a civil way. That's how I at least tend to keep my cool outwards.

And yes, players do have a tendancy to think of admins as omnipotent beings that is somehow able to see through time and space. And that we're also some uber hackers that can do anything with the software we use. :p
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Jake Monroe » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:33 am

SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Next

Return to Rants & Raves