[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - In a game...

In a game...

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Makaze » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:24 am

Makaze

Postby Ayeaka » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:58 pm

I'll do melee if it's agreed that's what we're doing. I'm not going to be the ass that whips out a shotgun and blows people's brains out if we're all agreed on something.

Aside from that. Eh. I'll duel sometimes. Rarely.
I'm not really a big fan of melee, aside from surprise attacks. Even when startled, and playing as medic, I prefer to needle people to death, uber bonus or not.

But if two people are dueling, eh, I usually leave them alone, unless we're in crunch time, my teammate is about to die, and I have the chance to turn the tide.
(IE, arena.)

But, TF2, IS a game. And.. I'm in it to have fun. So even if I'm losing, if a melee sounds like fun, hell yes. For the same reason, I'll sometimes switch to a class I'm not as good as, just for the sake of having a good laugh, even if it's with the opposing team.

I mean, there's nothing like the look on a sniper's face when you sneak up on'm and gun them to death.

... as an engineer.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Previous

Return to Rants & Raves