[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Hurrdurr, i'm a Sniper [Rant]

Hurrdurr, i'm a Sniper [Rant]

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby MaskedJackal » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby Tails » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:15 pm

I agree that theres something not clicking with the weighted companion snipers or the average pub sniper, they are idiots and dont really care for the game and just go for kills and they make me wish that friendly fire was on lots of times.But merely out performing them and moving forward usually makes them change since you are getting the kills that they are waiting for and its either they change class or just sit there waiting for a spy to put a bullet in their brain, huntsman snipers....dont know what they are doing, they try to use it like the rifle and never really use it for its intended job *cough* close range combat*cough*.
Tails

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 pm

I like annoying snipers by shooting them with a flare, makes it harder for them to aim at you when they're on fire. :p
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Taggerung » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Sniper can be a fun class to play depending on how you wanna play it
Turtle sniper is boring, the type of sniper that sits on sniper decks all day long. I doesn't help you get any better either

The type of sniper that anyone could enjoy playing would be the offensive sniper
You gotta be a good shot, and it helps you get better as well
Plus its a lot of fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cp3YE7Qrwk
The past is the past
Move past it, make reforms, make a brighter future :3
Taggerung

Postby skunkfox » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:23 am

"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby Talynn » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:33 pm

As an assault and accuracy sniper, my priority of targets are very critical.

Heavies, Demomen, and especially Medics are my priority targets. Secondary priority are soldiers, engineers, and especially other Snipers. Snipers may take higher priority than others depending on how many they've also killed on my team.

No one really understands how good a sniper is until the team that doesnt have one, isn't seeing the covering fire they're being given. That, or the sniper just isn't firing accurately.

But, when I feel a game is already just on a roll....

I just go out on a smorgasbord to see how many people I can shoot in the head, in one life. But thats just me being funny.

Being serious, however, is making sure that my team as the ease of victory, by eliminating the more difficult components that create the opposing team.

"Humanity will advance, Technology is the Key.
~Anonymous
Talynn

Postby Makaze » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Personally for me. Sniper has never been my cup of tea. I'm just too fidgety like the bunny I am. If' I'm not moving or more active than the activity a normal sniper has I get...jumpy. It's just too wait and see for my likes.

Makaze

Previous

Return to Rants & Raves