[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Work...

Work...

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby skunkfox » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:39 am

Ok for you folks those that know what I do for a living, I'd thought I'd share why I'm wanting to move to the industrial side of the business next year with qoutes from the radio and from the camera's throughout the sites I monitor: (If in * * means I'm filling in some blanks)

"Sir.. the *emergency shutdown* panels smoking..." (2009: Honestly I don't want to know how that happened...)

"Turn on the backup water pumps we lost steam!"
"There's no fuel in the damn pumps!" (2009: Their still investigating that incident...)

"F'ing government idiots!" (2010: This happened when a pair of government inspectors drove off the site in a heavily contaminated vehicle)

"Guys my *Gieger* counter's spiking out here..." (2009: Nobody is sure what the heck he was reading in the middle of the parkinglot..)

"Why does everything they make here taste like ash?" (2009: He's in a mental hospital now for a pyschoatic break... he ya.. wow)

"HOLY FUCK MAN YOUR HAIRS FALLING OUT!!" (2010: This is from a few months back...*It was a epil-stop in hairspray prank gone horribly right*)

"Aw hell I'm seeing ghosts again.." (2009-current: I honestly still haven't any clue what the hell was walking in front of the cameras three fricking times!!!)

"Where'd the birds go?" (2009: You seriously don't want to know...*If you ask me.. you will be over a trashcan for a good long while*)

"I think I just shitted my pants..." (2010: Plant manager a few months back...)

"Thank god for the gulf!" (2010: Same plant manager in april...)

"Dude where's my car?" (2009: he took a bus to work the day before... exhuastion fun yay...)

"I swear I left my tool box here..." (2010: Same site with the freaky ghosts...)

"I think the battery died. I really hope the battery died." (2009: Talking about his counter.. it thankfully was the battery)

"Has anyone seen the fire engine this year?" (2009: We haven't a clue where it is still to this day)
"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby Caps » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Is this a thread about jobs?

I'm a meat clerk!
Caps

Postby Sekh765 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Those are terrifying things to hear from people handling what you handle skunk. Stop making me feel less safe.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby miniskunk » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:29 am

Ok I have to ask. Where do you work? A nuclear plant?
miniskunk

Postby Purplecat » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Do one of your coworkers have a obsession for donuts?

Your work sounds like a odd mix of Twilight Zone and the Springfield Nuclear power plant
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Zareth » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Are your co-workers Lenny and Carl? Seriously, that really does sound like the Springfield power plant >>
Zareth

Postby skunkfox » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:27 pm

"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby Zareth » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 am

Hmm, back when toy story 3 was coming out and walmart had all kinds of junk related to it, this lady calls up and asked me "Hi, do you have any 18 inch woodies there?" I put the speaker phone on for a few friends to hear and asked her to say it again, everyone was holding back laughs. So I said 'No... but, we I have an 8 inch woody here! You can come and get it, if you like.' she showed up an hour later wondering where it was. >>
Zareth

Return to Rants & Raves