[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - STT is Crap.

STT is Crap.

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby RollingEye » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 am

I think it might just be that I'm playing at different times than you folks, but I sure don't see a whole lot of scrambles occurring. As a dude that intentionally votes yes almost every time scramble pops up (I like playing against a different team every time), I usually see a whole lot of "79% voted against" or "65% voted against" or some other arbitrary number I can't think of.

Point being! I don't see enough scrambles that would warrant increasing the percentage needed for a scramble. And that's my position on that particular point.
Oh crap, is it coward-killing time already?
--
Disclaimer: The views presented by this Rolly are not always serious. Use common sense/brain when reading.
RollingEye

Postby FlareKitsune » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:51 pm

FlareKitsune

Postby Jinx » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Jinx

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:08 am

Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Diamond » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:08 am

Diamond

Postby iller » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 pm

You un-lurked just to fire off a rhetorical personal attack?
Couldn't you just have PM'd him instead if it was really bugging you?
iller

Postby Diamond » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Oh I'm sorry. Perhaps if one doesn't wish to be made a fool of in public, one shouldn't post foolish things in public.

Or is that me being a "bitch" again?
Diamond

Postby DrJones » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:35 pm

In my opinion, the current Scramble needs to be set to the same way I found it set on an UK server I frequent.

The only difference over there is that Scramble will ask for a vote of people initiate it.

In all other cases, such a detected inbalance in teams based on wintime or top scorers, it will scramble the teams and prevent team-jumpers for the next 15 minutes or so. All that without asking anyone.

Yes, that does separate you from your friends sometimes, but it does balance things out and helps to get that Pro player in your otherwise mediocre or Newbie team.
-Jonesy
Steam: DrJones
Live: Bloobunni
FA and LJ: jonesybunny
DrJones

Postby Sekh765 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:21 pm

We tried that. Didn't work so hot here. Latest STT is the compilation of all the best settings we could find that worked for our servers. :\
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Previous

Return to Rants & Raves