[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Whining about someone but not doing anything about it!

Whining about someone but not doing anything about it!

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby ShaunMiner » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 pm

The last few days almost everyone I know has been whining on and on and on about this chap here

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999637177

Comments range from 'hes aimbotting' to just plain troll (yes his Icon is an orc don't point out the irony please) and watching him Ive noticed something...iffy about his aiming myself (shooting several feet behind a player but still appearing to hit them in the head, head shot kills from across the map with The Ambassador in KOTH Nucleus and today, ear splitting Scatman John songs) and have personally reported him several times, with demos to several admins.

Now, my question to the pound is this: out of all you who whined about his actions, how many of you actually DID something about it? (Ie: contacted an admin) instead of just ragequitting.

- Shaun 'intel' Miner
"Shaun is like a million raging Yahtzee's condensed into one person" - Zareth
ShaunMiner

Postby Dr. Furry » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:05 pm

i've never even seen this guy. otherwise i would have at least 20 demos on him. do you wanta cookie for your hard work, is that why this is up?
Dr. Furry

Postby SilverWolf » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:52 pm

I have played with him once, but not for long since I had to wake up early the next day (it was basically midnight GMT), but was still able to notice that his shooting was a bit suspicious per se.
SilverWolf

Postby ShaunMiner » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:21 pm

"Shaun is like a million raging Yahtzee's condensed into one person" - Zareth
ShaunMiner

Postby Dr. Furry » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:56 pm

now that i think of it, i remember one player that entered witht teh name of ffffffffffff, but it could have been another troll. then again, he never managed to kill me, so he probably wasnt hacking
Dr. Furry

Postby MaskedJackal » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:01 pm

I'll admit to have not done anything about it. I'm a lazy bastard, I guess. If and when I see him again, I'll record a demo (provided no actions have been taken against him by then).

But yeah, he's headshot everyone in view, two-shot every class sans-Heavy with the FaN ect. He also micspams frequently and talks loads of trash. fffuuuuuuu-
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby Dr. Furry » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 pm

i would recomend giving the demo to an administrater directly. in my old community (xfactorgaming if anyones heard of it, its dead now), we had a section in the forum dedicated to submiting threads. admins were responsible for checking every so often to reveiw said demos, and judge them like mighty osiris AND DROP TEH HAMMER ON PESKY TROLLS.
Dr. Furry

Postby Tails » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:00 pm

I have ran into that guy alot and almost every time he joins a game he drives people crazy, his actions are very suspicious as when in a recent game he was going ambassador spy and headshotting people like the pre-nerf update for the ambassador. Ill admit Ive done nothing, but thats due to no experience with demos (as I only recently learned how to make them)
Tails

Postby Dr. Furry » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:51 pm

what is this persons steam id, as in the ingame number (in console type status to get a list of ids of the people in teh server) also, can i take a look at that demo? i may have bumped into him. also, i just took a really good look at his acconut, you can tell he's either 12 and trying to go as an all out troll to look cool, or is a friendless adult with too much time on his hands, the patriotic niggras gave it away
Dr. Furry

Postby NikkyVix » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Next

Return to Rants & Raves