[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - The Rage, and dealing with it.

The Rage, and dealing with it.

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby ArcticEight » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:28 am

Ignoring my last post because it isn't that true for me anymore.
I do rage quit sometimes when I've had enough, and I'm starting to wonder if I should just give up TF2.
Something tells me it isn't my kind of game considering the fact that I don't seem to handle loss that good.. Heh..

To be honest, I'm not sure.. Anyone here with any tips on what to do in this case?
I don't want to get so goddamn mad, I want to play and have fun. D:
ArcticEight

Postby NikkyVix » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:04 pm

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby ArcticEight » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:57 pm

I fully understand what you're talking about. Though, the only problem is that I am not quite sure about what could be causing all this.
I will search, and eventually find it I hope, and then it might be able to handle it a bit better.

But for now I will pretty much just give up the game for a while and start playing something less frustrating.
Then when I feel like playing it again, I will give it a shot and hopefully have fun again.
ArcticEight

Postby Purplecat » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Playing with bots is a nice way to play the game in your own way when you don't feel like handling with humans for me, especially whne I play something that I don't want to embarrass myself in public with... such as the sniper. Valve made it a bit easier to start bot games recently too, though they still hadn't fixed the spy AI (but they did make engineer bots a little smarter). Best part is that you still get drops and achievements like a normal TF2 game too.

Edit: Sniper AI is fine... I meant spy AI.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby ArcticEight » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:25 am

Yeah I know what you mean Purple, I usually do that. They don't complain as much ad real players, so that's something positive.
And I even found the medic mask when using 'create server' before the macupdate came out yesterday. Now I'm forced to play more medic. D:
ArcticEight

Postby Zareth » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:16 am

Ooh, ooh! New ooooone. Demomen that flat out have not a clue what a grenade launcher is, and instead spend a good 5 minutes jerking off in the corner until someone walks into their sticky trap >> Or just waits till someone steps onto the cp/cart/flag.

Now this isn't saying I' m against demos, I mean the folks that only use stickies (often extremely poorly), even in narrow corridors, even against completely still heavies >> Or the ones that just waste time 5 minutes away from the cart guarding some doorway that won't even be used until after =|

People that complain about a lack of medics, even though they're the redundant 3rd Sniper or just joined the server.

And recently, the 'commanders'. You know em, the ones that never shut up giving orders and screaming every 10 seconds to push, then complain when we don't cap or we lose. Ugh. If I wanted to get yelled at I'd just go join the army >> Okay, the sentries are down? thats great. Theres still the entire red or blue team to deal with. And repeating yourself every 5-10 seconds is only going to make yourself look like a moron >>
Zareth

Previous

Return to Rants & Raves