[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Borderlands

Borderlands

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Pathia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:32 pm

FUCK Borderlands, or more specifically FUCK Gearbox. What the hell happened to them? Did they forget how to code themselves out of a bloody paper bag?

1.) Get stuck repeatedly right at the start of the game, because the first NPC you meet was glitched
2.) Have bits and pieces of quests go missing, making them unsolvable.
3.) Invincible boss npcs with infinite hit points
4.) Invisible exp walls, I've hit 10 and it simply doesn't go farther after that, it just stops
5.) Random quests break in multiplayer, desynching me me from those I'm playing with and making me have to drop to single player to try to catch up.
6.) Had all my skill points vanish.
7.) Totally forgot this one, if you customize your win7 at all, your game...WILL NOT SAVE YOUR DATA. GENIUS!

I'm now on my 8th character, six of the ones before that are glitched and broken, unable to progress in the game any further, so I had to stop using them.

Is it an awesome game? I wouldn't know, lots of people seem be playing but, but I fucking can't. They say these bugs are 'infrequent' when I have them happen in almost every single character I make, every single one. Sometimes I can recover it by quitting/starting the game again etc, but not always.
Last edited by Pathia on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pathia

Postby Sekh765 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:41 pm

O_O

That is a ridiculous amount of bugs for you to be experiencing!
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Anri » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Anri

Postby Purplecat » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:28 pm

What amuses me is that apparently everything is stored clientside, in text files (XML?). I don't have the game so I hadn't doublechecked this yet, but it would mean it's really easy to cheat... :P
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Amethyst_Lynx » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Do these errors occur only on Win7, or on all OS's?
Amethyst_Lynx

Postby SiberianJack » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 am

Woot. Thanks to your reviews I know not to get it till the bugs are solved. Thanks! :D
In game Handle: SiberianJack
Wounded Soldier With Nothing Better To Do.
SiberianJack

Postby Rayne » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Rayne

Return to Rants & Raves