[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Help me take down Valve

Help me take down Valve

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:01 am

I know there's got to be some way to use Ex Post Facto to SLAM valve for retroactively removing items.

Once a link has been established that lets us apply ex post facto to Valve's actions, we can post this on the Steam forums to really raise some support for this.

I'm looking for a way to make it apply, but I'm not sure if I can find the link myself. I'm going to need some help. This is where TFP comes in - I'm asking for anyone bored or rageful enough to help me find this link.
Specifically, what needs to be defined here is: What IS the actual definition of Valve's action here? Can it legally be called a law? What is it!

If anything, it'll be a damned good way to stuff it up Valve's craw and troll the steampowered forums :V
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Ayeaka » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:17 am

...I'm going to be honest, I see no reasons to.

Players who were actually playing the game as Valve intended were rewarded.
Players who were cheating by using an idler were punished.

It's similar to the whole.. players that play fairly get to keep playing, while players hacking get VAC banned thing, only not as severe, mm?
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Helios » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:23 am

I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Arcalane » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:25 am

To expand on what Helios is saying - we don't care what you do (as long as you aren't breaking any of our rules), but do not, under any circumstances, use our forums or our group chat to organize such things.
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Witchiebunny » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:26 am

Let me make this clear:

You will NEVER. EVER. Use TFP to troll any other group, official VALVE group or otherwise.

EVER.

Is this understood?
Witchiebunny

Return to Rants & Raves