Sometimes parents just don't understand...

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Helios » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Parents.

They gave you life, they give you food, shelter, love, money, all the good stuff.

But what I can stand is the CONSTANT NAGGGING.

My Parents are very bad with this, and it extends to my family. Ever weekday for the last three weeks, I've had a class up at Dearborn, so I leave around 1430-1445 to get there.

Every. Damn. Day, eveyone in my house is like "OMG HELIOS IS LIKE TIME FOR YOU TO GO! IT'S 1430 LOLOOL GO NAO!"

....I know damn well what time it is, and FUCKING TELLING ME IT'S TIME TO GO EVERY 30 SECONDS IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ME GO FASTER.

Whenever people nag me, I tend to actually take longer to do things, partially out of a rebellious need to express that telling me a billion times to do something is not gonna make me do it faster.

/rant.
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Ayeaka » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:48 pm

My mother and grandmother do the saaaaaaaaaame thing, with the addition of hanging over my shoulder, or trying to wrench whatever I'm doing out of my hands.

._.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Zareth » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 pm

moms like that, she really makes me mad with her whole, very demanding way of saying, 'COME ON'

as in, 'hurry up...C'MON! >:|' every minute i'm late. I know i'm late. screaming at me will not make me zip through the house and get ready.

If we had a machine to make me put on my clothes by itself like teh jetsons I WOULD USE IT, BUT I CAN'T PUT MY CLOTHES ON ANY FASTER >:|
Zareth

Return to Rants & Raves